Oligo design

Bill_A_Nussbaumer at ms.bd.com Bill_A_Nussbaumer at ms.bd.com
Mon Nov 16 16:24:59 EST 1998

Bill A Nussbaumer at BDX
11/16/98 04:18 PM

The address was http://128.84.203.244

Bill Nussbaumer

smitam01 at holmes.ipfw.edu on 11/16/98 02:51:11 PM

Please respond to smitam01 at holmes.ipfw.edu

To:   methods at net.bio.net
cc:    (bcc: Bill A Nussbaumer/BALT/BDX)
Subject:  Re: Oligo design

A student at Cornell named Xiongfong Chen made a program called DNAclub
and put it on the internet as freeware and I tried it out.  It worked
perrty good. You could create primers (Never tried this part of the
program) and do restriction mapping.  I don't remeber the web site the
program came from, but his Email adress is  xc11 at cornell.edu  .
Alan Smith
Grad student
Dr. George Mourad's lab