Oligo design

Alan Smith smitam01 at HOLMES.IPFW.EDU
Mon Nov 16 14:51:11 EST 1998

A student at Cornell named Xiongfong Chen made a program called DNAclub
and put it on the internet as freeware and I tried it out.  It worked
perrty good. You could create primers (Never tried this part of the
program) and do restriction mapping.  I don't remeber the web site the
program came from, but his Email adress is  xc11 at cornell.edu  .
Alan Smith
Grad student
Dr. George Mourad's lab