Stop e-mail sales!!!!

Vladimir Svetlov svetlov at oncology.wisc.edu
Wed Nov 18 13:55:57 EST 1998

In article <see_sig-1811981605340001 at 192.168.0.84>, rgrant at netscape.net wrote:

> In article <svetlov-ya02408000R1811980943420001 at news.doit.wisc.edu>,
> svetlov at oncology.wisc.edu (Vladimir Svetlov) wrote:
>
> >  Keeping one's
> > messages short and fair toone's competitors should make such  contributions
> > more acceptable on this board.
>
> So that means I can't slag off Ambion here?  Damn.

Why not? Being a nice guy never pays off - I've been a nice guy once for
like 15 min in a row... Or like here on methds-reagnts - how many times I
expressed my loyalty to Boehringer's products - from Complete protease
inhibitors to Pwo and restriction enzymes?! Never got meself as much as a
bloody T-shirt... So like if you have any dirt on your competitors be my
guest, just make sure it's like real dirt and not one of those creative
data representation I see sometimes in advertisements, and that you
maintain the same degree of scrutiny RE your own products.

Cheers,
V.

--
Vladimir Svetlov, PhD