Stop e-mail sales!!!!

Vladimir Svetlov svetlov at
Wed Nov 18 13:55:57 EST 1998

In article <see_sig-1811981605340001 at>, rgrant at wrote:

> In article <svetlov-ya02408000R1811980943420001 at>,
> svetlov at (Vladimir Svetlov) wrote:
> >  Keeping one's
> > messages short and fair toone's competitors should make such  contributions
> > more acceptable on this board.
> So that means I can't slag off Ambion here?  Damn.

Why not? Being a nice guy never pays off - I've been a nice guy once for
like 15 min in a row... Or like here on methds-reagnts - how many times I
expressed my loyalty to Boehringer's products - from Complete protease
inhibitors to Pwo and restriction enzymes?! Never got meself as much as a
bloody T-shirt... So like if you have any dirt on your competitors be my
guest, just make sure it's like real dirt and not one of those creative
data representation I see sometimes in advertisements, and that you
maintain the same degree of scrutiny RE your own products.

Vladimir Svetlov, PhD
McArdle Lab for Cancer Res.
1400 University Ave.
Madison, WI 53706