Stop e-mail sales!!!!

Peter pxpst2 at unixs.cis.pitt.edu
Wed Nov 18 09:00:59 EST 1998

In article <72rudl$jce$1 at mserv2.dl.ac.uk>,
wolfgang.schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de wrote:

> Is there a way to find out the real addresses of these spammers?

Yes there is.  You can follow the routers back to the isp's that are
involved and tell them (the isps).  Most isp's are quite good at stoping
the Preditor email and can even block the isp's customer from emailing
you.
Some programs that can be used on the Mac are Trace Route, or even
MT-Newswatcher.
If you do find their address and you re a passive agressive personality
then go to some Warez sites and I am sure a mail bomb could be found.
;-)  Personally I just send a message to the ISP which is a form letter I
have made.  I simply paste the message to it.

Peter

--
"don't you eat that yellow snow
       Watch out where the huskies go"