Fluorescent DDRT- PCR

KwangChul Oh ohk at ucs.orst.edu
Wed Nov 18 02:48:07 EST 1998

I am currently doing differential display RT - PCR with fluorescent-labeled
dT primer (Hex-labeled at the 5'end of anchored primer). PCR worked well
according to silver staining but scanning with a fluoroimager  (FMBIO II,
Hitachi) did not produce a good image profile.
Probably, noise from the sequencing plate may be a problem, because I did
not use the low fluorescence glass as recommended by manufacturer, or
setting for scanning may be, too.
I would appreciate if one of you could help me to set the condition for the
Has anybody experienced on that?

Thank you so much

KwangChul Oh

Oregon State University