Stop e-mail sales!!!!

Michael T. MacDonell, Ph.D. visla at iix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 17 19:05:06 EST 1998

Dear Eric:

Your message hit home.
I have the same feelings every time I post something to this group.
The only posts I have ever made were attempts to participate in a
discussion, or to answer a question from someone.  Nevertheless, I end
up feeling the same way you do.  More or less on the borderline
between persona non grata, and evil bloodsucking capitalist.

You should not feel that way and neither should I.  You damned sure
are not responsible for the junk email that shows up.

I'm sorry you are cast in the role of member of the enemy camp.
Forget it.  I do.

Best Regards,
Mike
(affiliations abound)