Question about Exam of medical lab technologist

Laboratory netson at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 21 05:12:26 EST 1998

Dear all,

    I am sorry about that if this article was regarded to post in
inappropriate newsgroup.  Since I would like to get Medical lab technologist
Part II licence, I will take the exam in Hong Kong in Decs.  I would like to
ask that is there anyone have the experience to take the examination of
Medical lab technologist (part II) in Hong Kong or British?  If yes, could
you suggest me which are the good reference book and where can I find the
past paper.  The syllabus cover hematology, clinical microbiology and
clinical biochemistry.

Thank you very much

Wilson