Readers needed to give feedback on new novel.

jim at heritagecoin.com jim at heritagecoin.com
Sun Nov 22 14:26:21 EST 1998

The novel is entitled The Chimeras of Loppet Creek, and it's quite different
from my first two, The Truth Machine and The First Immortal. Chimeras is an
sf adventure yarn with some historical background and many scientific
anecdotes involving recent advances in cellular biology. At this early stage
of the rewriting, both story feedback and fact-checking are desperately
required. I'm even willing to pay a couple hundred bucks apiece for the
services of a few professionals in biotech or related fields -- in case any
are reading this. Other readers would receive a copy of the novel if and when
it's published, and, if your feedback is especially useful, a mention in the
acknowledgments. The manuscript should be ready to send out next week. My
preference is to e-mail it in Microsoft Word format, but I could FedX a few
hard copies if necessary. If anyone's interested, please e-mail me. I'll
respond to all inquiries within a few days. Best regards, Jim Halperin

<http://www.heritagecoin.com> <http://www.firstimmortal.com>
<http://www.truthmachine.com> Or to purchase or post a review of The First
Immortal or The Truth Machine:
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0345421825/jameslhalpe>