A problem about the nucleotide sequence format conversion.

Jian Li lijian at LIFE.SDU.EDU.CN
Sun Nov 22 09:01:43 EST 1998

Dear netters:

I have got a software on moleclar biology. It needs the sequences in the EMBL-format. I have got all the
sequences I need from Genbank, but I don't know how to converse them into EMBL-format. Are there some
free softwares for this purpose? If not, how could I do?

Also I have got the USERMannual of EMBL by email, but I could not find the methods to get all the sequences
by
keywords. I only know I could get a certain sequence. Could you tell me where I could get help (I could not
find the proper email for help on the Mannual.)or how I could do it?

Thanks in advance for your time and kindness! The sooner, the better.

Regards!

Sincerely yours,

Jian Li

Jian Li
Department of Microbiology
Shandong University
Jinan 250100, Shandong
P.R.CHINA

Email:  lijian at life.sdu.edu.cn
        ( If trouble, please use the following.)
        lijian74212 at 163.net
Tel:    (86)(531)8564431(ext. 411)  (O)
        (86)(531)8570051            (Dorm)