Frost-free freezers

Harold J. Drabkin hdrabkin at user1.channel1.com
Sun Nov 22 11:29:31 EST 1998

In article <365364DA.29359C2D at itsa.ucsf.edu>, Philip Coffino
<pcoffin at itsa.ucsf.edu> wrote:

>Our 18 year old freezer just died this week.  We are in the market for a
>new NON-frost-free freezer (with attached 4 degree space) and have come
>across the problem that most, if not all, suppliers carry frost-free
>versions.  Does someone know of a brand or supplier who still makes
>NON-frost-free freezers??

Contact a company called "Welbilt" (they are based in New York, I
think).  They carry non-frost-free stand-alone freezers that can fit
under benches, or can be stacked.  Very reasonalbe prices.  If they
won't ship directly, they should be able to put you in contact with
someone local who carries them.
Harold J. Drabkin