intracellular cleavage of trityl protection groups from oligos?

Wolfgang Schechinger Wolfgang.Schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Nov 23 05:10:43 EST 1998

Hi all,

I rember a paper that describes that the trityl protection group left
attached to the oligo faciliates the uptake and then is cleaved off
inside the cell.

However, I'm not able to retrieve it in pub med, probably I'm using
the wrong keywords or this fact is mentioned somewhere in the methods
and not indexed.

Is there anybody who has a reference for this method and would kindly
forward the citation to me?

Wolfgang
-----
usual disclaimers apply * This message is RNAse free - please don't touch!
-----
Wolfgang Schechinger
University of Tuebingen, Germany
email: wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de * wwWait: http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/start.htm