pGAD primers

Sailesh Surapureddi Saisu at mcb.liu.se
Mon Nov 23 09:03:52 EST 1998

>Could any two hybrid users out there tell me the sequences for suitable
>PCR or sequencing primers (forward and reverse) for the pGAD series of
>plasmids
>
>Thanks

Here is the primer sequence info.

		5'taccactacaatggatg3'
I have been using the above clontech's suggested sequencing primer and the
reverse sequence was designed to our sp. sequence.

Sometime back I remember that the Clontech guys have also sent me the
amplification primer seq. if you want that, I can post it for you.

Sailesh

Sailesh Surapureddi, Ph.D
				Communicators
Plan #12, Cellbiologi		Work	+46-13-223917
Dept. of Biomedicine & Surgery  Res	+46-13-274718
Linköpings University		Cel	+46-70-4916570
S 581 85, Linkoping		Fax	+46-13-224149
Sweden.				Email  Saisu at mcb.liu.se