Protein or peptide for Ab production?

John Thompson joth at uni-freiburg.de
Fri Nov 27 03:05:43 EST 1998

Dear Erkki,
you do not need to synthesise peptides for generating the antibodies. We
currently have a project on genetic immunisation for the generation of
antibodies, both polyclonal and monoclonal. We have also developed a
technique for identifying an antibody titre, without having the antigen.
This method offers many advantages over standard methodology. If you are
interested, we can generate antibodies for you. For more information, please
visit our web site (www.genovac.de).

John Thompson

"Erkki Kuusisto" schrieb in Nachricht <2A55DAF3337 at jalus.uku.fi>...