help(ת¼Ä)

Bernard P. Murray, PhD bpmurray*STUFFER* at socrates.ucsf.edu
Fri Nov 27 15:48:20 EST 1998

In article <199811271030.SAA21954 at mail.shcnc.ac.cn>,
SYSOP.bbs at dns.cst.sh.cn wrote:

> how to precipatate dna fragment most efficiently  less than 100bp ?
> low tempreture?and the efficiecy?

My apologies but my newsreader cannot cope with the fonts
in the bulk of your post.  If you are actually looking at
ways to precipitate small DNA fragments I suggest that
you have a look at the archives for "glycogen"
and "linear polyacrylamide" and at standard molecular
biology texts for methods involving tRNA.
     I hope that this helps.  If you wanted something
else then could you try reposting using a more general
character set.
     Bernard
--
Bernard P. Murray, PhD