concentrated dNTPs

J. Hendriks hendrikb at
Sun Nov 29 05:02:54 EST 1998

vinsin at wrote: <73r164$n5d$1 at>...
>Dear friends,
>I have to do some PCR reactions in which I have to use dNTPs of the
>concentraion 200mM. I am not getting address of the supplier from where I
>procure the same. Kindly help me out from the fix.
>Thanks in advance.
>       Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

Are you sure about this concentration? It seems a awfull lot to me (I use in
my pcr-reactions an endconcentration dNTP's of 0.2 micromolar). By using
this amount of dNTP's the Taq-polymerase will have a very hard time doing
anything at all.
Please check if the concentration is correct.
Good luck
Brenda Hendriks
b.hendriks at
hendrikb at