Stability of Triton X100?

sam perk tana at rt66.com
Fri Oct 9 20:02:21 EST 1998

I agree to that Triton solution becomes turbid as the temperature of
the solution is elevated.  But I have never seen its precipitation
even after boiling at 95oC.   Precipitation possible means its further
aggregation or polymerization.  I wonder how heat causes such a
massive self-aggregation or polymerizaiton of Triton.  I might be
wrong.    Sam