We Bulk Email! Advertise with Bulk Email!

Online at POBOX.COM Online at POBOX.COM
Sun Oct 11 03:43:30 EST 1998

Anouncing a Bulk Friendly Isp!

We Bulk Email!
 Are you tired of getting kicked offline for Bulk Emailing?
Well now you can bulk email without getting kicked offline. Call Online Direct a Bulk Friendly ISP.
513 874 7437

For only 125$  a month plus a 50$ setup fee we will send out 35,000 emails a week for you.
Plus provide you with a bullet proof pop 3 email acount so you can recieve all of your mail.
Ask About our special offers up to 100,000 emails per day!
 Any type of bulk adversting! We Do it Right!
Advertise Smart  Bulk Email Today!
Call Online Direct at 513 874 7437
We can also Provide bullet pop 3 email acounts!
CALL TODAY!

513 874 7437

if you wish to be removed from this list please type remove in reply box