Cetus thermocyclers

Dr Randal W. Giroux rgiroux at cgc.ca
Tue Oct 13 12:56:59 EST 1998

The ability to do 96 well PCR is terrific for us. In combination with the
rubber seals, this removes the need to open and close multiple tubes and
allows us to speed up prep. While interchangable blocks are available, I'd
go for maximum numbers in the head since anything less than 96 wells can
still be done in the 96-well head.
    If price is an issue look at the MJ. You'll be glad you did.

Randy

<361eb9ab.4349423 at news.ld.centuryinter.net>...