What types of RNAse inhibitor exist?

ELADER at AMBION.COM ELADER at AMBION.COM
Wed Oct 14 17:29:05 EST 1998

In article <8525669C.00653818.00 at 7crmta_md.ms.bd.com>,
  Bill_A_Nussbaumer at ms.bd.com wrote:

> Bill A Nussbaumer at BDX
> 10/13/98 02:32 PM

OK, I checked, it's in the new catalog so I can talk about it. Product's
called RNAsecure. You add it to your samples, brief heat and RNase is
inactive. Just can't do the heat pulse with any other proteins present in the
sample. Sorry, I am not trying to advertise the product, but it does do what
you're asking. Works on RNase T1, A, and 1 and it's dirt cheap ($15).

Eric