Northern blot with uniform high background in slot-containing half

Geoffrey Kidd gkidd at aptagen.com
Thu Oct 22 12:19:01 EST 1998

I agree with Ned - the low background in the 26S region is due to the high
amount of 26S RNA swamping the binding sites there.  I don't recall ever
getting the other type of background you describe on the upper half of the
blot, so I can't help there.  Good luck!

Geoffrey Kidd, Ph.D.
Technical Services Manager
Aptagen, Inc.
www.aptagen.com