PCR to Agarose Gel Shortcuts

Fraser Dr N J njf16154 at ggr.co.uk
Fri Oct 23 10:03:28 EST 1998

I've recently started using REDTaq from Sigma. This has the loading dye
already mixed with the enzyme and comes at the useful concn. of 1u/ul.
1ul in 25ul does the trick although 2.5/50 is recommended. You go
straight from rxn. to gel and I've had very good results with it so far.
It's reasonably priced as well.
Hope this is of some use.
Cheers - Neil.
No affiliation to Sigma etc. etc.