any software to find the boundary of exons in cDNA(ת¼Ä)

SYSOP.bbs at DNS.CST.SH.CN SYSOP.bbs at DNS.CST.SH.CN
Sat Oct 24 09:33:32 EST 1998

·¢ÐÅÈË: johann (Æðº½), ÐÅÇø: Method
±ê  Ìâ: any software to find the boundary of exons in cDNA
·¢ÐÅÕ¾: ¡°ÉúÃüÐþ»ú¡±Õ¾ (Sat Oct 24 10:02:28 1998) , תÐÅ

 Now our lab have got a novel gene, but as we want to know more details
about this gene without obtaining any details of its genomic sequence,
we found it is rather tough for without these information we cannot do
anything about what the matter on such gene in abnormal tissue.
  Could everyone tell me the wayout to know the boundary of exons in cDNA
without screening the genomic library. Maybe there exists some software.
If so, how can I reach it?
  Badly need your help!
  thanks
--
¡ù À´Ô´:¡¤¡°ÉúÃüÐþ»ú¡±Õ¾ bbs.cst.sh.cn¡¤[FROM: 202.127.16.22]