Multiple PCR

bioinfo at my-dejanews.com bioinfo at my-dejanews.com
Tue Oct 27 23:12:04 EST 1998

Dear Tao, What you are doing is multiplex PCR. You can find a lot of
literature on this topic. Also there are commercially available softwares
like Primer Premier (www.PremierBiosoft.com) etc. which help in designing
primers for multiplex PCR based on your experimental conditions. They remove
the primers that cross hybridize or false primer. In this way the primers act
specifically. I hope this information will be of use to you.

Ravi Gupta