Multiple PCR

bioinfo at bioinfo at
Tue Oct 27 23:12:04 EST 1998

Dear Tao, What you are doing is multiplex PCR. You can find a lot of
literature on this topic. Also there are commercially available softwares
like Primer Premier ( etc. which help in designing
primers for multiplex PCR based on your experimental conditions. They remove
the primers that cross hybridize or false primer. In this way the primers act
specifically. I hope this information will be of use to you.

Ravi Gupta