DNA from old blood samples???

VWSAI at AOL.COM VWSAI at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 28 17:49:27 EST 1998

Hi,
After visiting numerous sites I remain unable to answer this important
question regarding DNA testing and its accuracy- - For what amount of time
would a blood sample be viable enough for use in a test of identification?
(almost done)
and... If that sample were on an article of clothing, and that article of
clothing was to be washed, would the test results be invalidated?
..OK, two important questions but important none the less.
I would really appreciate if somehow you could help me with this information
Thank you!