NCSA GelReader

Gonzalo claANTISPAMros at uma.es
Fri Oct 30 03:36:25 EST 1998

In article <bbeitzel-2910980641450001 at idl04.salk.edu>,
bbeitzel at biomail.ucsd.edu wrote:

> Anyone still use NCSA GelReader?  I tried downloading a copy of it (most
> recent version I found was 2.0.5 from 1993,) but I was unable to get it to
> run on a mac running system 7.5.3 or 8.  Any ideas?  Am I missing
> something?

Gel reader was always released in two forms: the "universal" and the"FPU"
version. I am sure that you have tried to use the FPU. Try the other that
should come with it.

Dr Dienei
M. Gonzalo Claros, Ph.D.                  claros at uma.es
Dpto Biología Molecular y Bioquímica      (remove ANTISPAM in reply)
Universidad de Málaga                     Fax: (34)95 213 20 00