N2 fixation in the sea

Marc Crepeau mwcrepeau at ucdavis.edu
Wed Sep 2 18:15:31 EST 1998

   The July 10,1998 issue of Science, still sitting on my desk, has a
special section on "The Biology and Chemistry of the Oceans".  There are
some articles on nutrient cycling in there. It might help you get started
on finding the folks with the information you need.

Marc Crepeau
<mwcrepeau at ucdavis.edu>