anti-beta-endorphin Ab cross reactivity

Tsunehisa Namba drnamba at kuhp.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Sep 3 06:40:12 EST 1998

Hi All:

   beta endorphin differs in amino acid sequence from species to species.
We are going to quantitate rabbit serum beta endorphin by RIA.  A company
sells only anti-rat and anti-human beta-endorphin Abs (polyclonal).  We
would like to know the cross reactivity of these sera to rabbit beta
endorphin.  We asked the company technical service but in vain.

   Or otherwise: does somebody know the amino-acid sequence of rabbit
beta-endorphin?

Thanks

Nam

Tsunehisa Namba
Department of Anesthesia, Kyoto University Hospital
Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-01, Japan
Fax:+81-75-752-3259
E-mail: drnamba at kuhp.kyoto-u.ac.jp