Research Assistant

Victor Levenson levenson at uic.edu
Thu Sep 3 19:26:41 EST 1998

University of Illinois at Chicago, Department of Molecular Genetics,
Division of Oncology.

I have an opening in my group for a Research Assistant. Position is
funded by NIH grant; BS is required, MS is preferred. Cell culture
experience is a plus. Molecular cloning, retroviral vectors,
transfection/infection of human cells. Regulated expression in human
cells.

The group is working on functional identification of human genes
involved in development of cancer and its progression to
drug-resistant state.

THIS SOLICITATION IS DIRECTED ONLY TO PERSONS LEGALLY PERMITTED TO
WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.

Send your resume with references to

Dr. Victor Levenson
Dept. of Molecular Genetics, MC 669
UIC
900 S Ashland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60607

Victor Levenson MD/PhD
Res Asst Prof
UIC
levenson at uic.edu

Victor Levenson MD/PhD
Res Asst Prof
UIC, Dept of Genetics M/C 669
900 S Ashland Ave                   The one who wants finds HOW
Chicago IL 60607                    The one who doesn't finds WHY
levenson at uic.edu
312-413-3887
312-413-3128 FAX