estradiol receptor primer

defaultuser at domain.com defaultuser at domain.com
Tue Sep 8 08:01:51 EST 1998

Hello,

we're working with primary cell culture and inducing of the expression
of the estradiol receptor. We want to measure the induction with RT-PCR.
This is possible, we do that also with other proteins like the androgen
receptor and vitellogenin. But something happend with our primer. Maybe
we've got a degradation of one of our primer.

Do anybody works with the primer of the estradiol receptor of Xenopus
laevis???? Please send me the sequence. Maybe we should design new
primers with a new sequence.

Please contact me.
Thanks.

Steffen.Scholpp at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de