plasma membrane antibody

Thu Sep 10 16:15:16 EST 1998

In article <35F7FDDA.2FF1 at gwdg.de>, uboeer at gwdg.de wrote:
:Hi,
:again I`m looking for an antibody: Could anybody recommand an antibody
:for staining the plasma membrane fraction of an Nycodence gradient ?
:I'm working with HEK293-cells, an human embryonic kidney cell line.
:Perhaps anybody has performed gradients with that cell type and detected
:the different fractions? Please let me know!
:Thanks in advance, Ulrike

NCAM is a standard marker. Monoclonals to it are sold by many, I
believe (but I might be wrong since we got it from other lab).

        - Dima