PROBLEM: DNA Sequence Orientation

mbarnhart at my-dejanews.com mbarnhart at my-dejanews.com
Wed Sep 16 09:39:13 EST 1998

Rick,

For a sequence that small, the easiest way to "reclone" it may be to
synthesize two oligos, one sense and one AS, anneal them and clone them into
your vector of choice.	This of course presumes that you a convenient
restriction site or sites to use in the cloning.

Good Luck,
Michael Barnhart
Laboratory Supervisor
Connective Tissue Physiology Lab