ELECTROPHERISIS

jose manaligod jmmana at pop.uky.edu
Wed Sep 16 16:18:58 EST 1998

This is once the gel is placed into the electropheris box and clamped into
place.  We then place the comb into the gel and after testing the amount a
well can hold with a -c, we then load accordingly.  It then leaks from
behind the comb into the well beside it.  In article
<jmmana-1609980830560001 at 128.163.85.156>, jmmana at pop.uky.edu (jose