Luciferin

Shoumo Bhattacharya sbhattac at WELL.OX.AC.UK
Mon Sep 21 11:20:55 EST 1998

--MS_Mac_OE_2989243031_20465_MIME_Part

Hi, I wonder if anyone knows of a cheap(er) source of luciferin in the
UK?Europe. Promega currently sell 50 mg for =A3250 - also does anyone know if
Analytical Luminescence have a distributor =00in UK/Europe - they sell it for
$200/50mg in the US.

Many thanks
---------------------------
Shoumo Bhattacharya
Dept. of Cardiovascular Medicine
University of Oxford
Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics
Windmill Road Oxford OX3 7BN UK
Tel: 01865-740057
Fax: 01865-742196
e-mail: sbhattac at well.ox.ac.uk

--MS_Mac_OE_2989243031_20465_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Luciferin</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<FONT SIZE=3D"1">Hi, I wonder if anyone knows of a cheap(er) source of lucife=
rin in the UK?Europe. Promega currently sell 50 mg for =A3250 - also does anyo=
ne know if Analytical Luminescence have a distributor =00in UK/Europe - they s=
ell it for $200/50mg in the US.<BR>
<BR>
Many thanks<BR>
---------------------------<BR>
Shoumo Bhattacharya<BR>
Dept. of Cardiovascular Medicine<BR>
University of Oxford<BR>
Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics<BR>
Windmill Road Oxford OX3 7BN UK<BR>
Tel: 01865-740057<BR>
Fax: 01865-742196<BR>
e-mail: sbhattac at well.ox.ac.uk<BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_2989243031_20465_MIME_Part--