telomeres effect on aging.

mgloco at my-dejanews.com mgloco at my-dejanews.com
Thu Sep 24 19:39:00 EST 1998

I'm a freshman wondering if there's anyone who could help me with a
predictament I have. The problem is I need to find a article for my Biology
course, that talks about telomers and their effect on aging. This article has
to the original thing. It cannot be an edited version with only the important
facts. I need it all. If anyone who knows what they are talking about could
write a decsent sized piece on telomeres, and its effect on aging, it would
so much appreciated. Even if you don't have the time, if you have an e-mail
address where, I cold find this information I need, it would be great!

                                             Thank you!