Promega AGARace

Jack_Leonard at MILLIPORE.COM Jack_Leonard at MILLIPORE.COM
Thu Sep 24 07:50:11 EST 1998

Try New England Biolabs beta-agarase.  It works well.

-Jack-

Jack T. Leonard, Ph.D.
Technical Manager, Molecular Biology Group
Millipore Corp.

jkellogg at AGRITOPE.COM (Jill Kellogg) on 09/23/98 05:20:04 PM

To:   methods at net.bio.net
cc:    (bcc: Jack Leonard/Bev/NA/Millipore)
Subject:  Promega AGARace

Greetings netters,

Promega is backordered on agarACE until Nov. 9!  We like this stuff
cause we can digest low melt agarose still in TAE/EtBr running buffer.
Does anyone know of another source of an agarace active under those
conditions?

TIA

Jill Kellogg
Research Assoc.