Information of IBI company

Dr. Peter Gegenheimer PGegen at UKans.nolospamare.edu
Fri Sep 25 18:23:37 EST 1998

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998 23:18:54, Juan.Morales at CIGB.EDU.CU ("JUAN MORALES GRILLO") wrote:

> Dear netter:
> I am interesting to get information about INTERNATIONAL
> BIOTECHNOLOGIES, INC (IBI).
> Please, someone could send me adress, telefone, fax, e-mail, special
> e-mail in order to do contact.
> Thaks, juan

IBI is now a subsidiary of Eastman Kodak, and still sells biotechnology apparatus. I
don't know whether they continue to sell enzymes, etc.

| Dr. Peter Gegenheimer    | Vox: 785-864-3939  FAX: 785-864-5321 |
| Dept Biochem, Cell &     |   PGegen at UKans.edu                   |
|  Mol Biol; Dept Botany   |   http://RNAworld.Bio.UKans.edu/     |
| University of Kansas     |                                      |
| 2045 Haworth Hall        |  "The sleep of reason produces       |
| Lawrence  KS  66045-2106 |   monsters."                  Goya   |