Primer extension

Li Juan Fang 96527869 at CALLISTO.SI.USHERB.CA
Sun Apr 25 18:19:34 EST 1999

Hello, Netters.

I would like to get help from you on my primer extersion. I cloned my
fragment into pDUP4-1 and transfected the constructs into Hela cells by
Lipoamine. After transient expression, I extracted RNA and used labeled
DUPRT#3 primer to do my primer extension. I got my control (empity DUP4-1)
worked once with AMV RT. But now nothing works. I could not figure out
why. I am really very headache on it. Could somebody give me some hints,
please? Thanks in advance.

Li