Drop-dialysis, help

Dooyeon Kim dykim at bioneer.kaist.ac.kr
Mon Aug 2 03:59:04 EST 1999

Hello,

Does anybody tell me about the "drop-dialysis" method?

I guess that it is the method of  dialyzing small volume of

DNA or protein samples but I do not have the slightest idea

about the procedures and appratus(if it is commercially available).

Please answer me. Any information regarding this question will be

greatly appreciated.

Bye..

 Ajou medical school                     Dooyeon Kim ......................
 Pharmacology Lab.                       dykim at bioneer.kaist.ac.kr