Drop-dialysis, help

Frank O. Fackelmayer Frank.Fackelmayer at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Aug 2 07:03:19 EST 1999

Hi,
For dialysis of small volumes, we put a drop of the stuff (between 10 and
100microliters) onto the hydrophobic (shiny) side of a Millipore VS filter
(0.025micrometer pores), floating on 20 to 50m buffer in a plastic petri dish.
Let stand undisturbed for 2h in the cold, then take up the drop with a pipette
again.

Hope this helps,
Frank