JOBOP Molecular Biology Scientist

915613 at candseek.com 915613 at candseek.com
Tue Aug 3 16:34:19 EST 1999

Since your email address was listed on a related page, I
thought you might help. I am seeking to secure an individual
within the following conditions:

A scientist to work in a lab that is working with technology
development systems that deal with gene regulation in
viruses. The candidate should have a very strong
background in Molecular Biology focusing on mechanisms
of eukaryotic transcription regulation and experience with
high level expression of recombinant proteins in mammalian
cells. This position will focus on all aspects of mammalian
expression. We would like to explore and develop new
expression vectors for transient and stable expression, new
selection and amplification methods, and evaluate/develop
new expression systems.

Much of this work currently involves evaluation of
expression by FACS. The ideal candidate will also develop
systems that facilitate the study of structure/function
relationships in ligand-receptor models.

The candidate should possess a PhD degree in the Biological
Sciences, 3 years postdoctoral experience and between 2 and
5 years industrial experience. Our client is a leading bio-tech
company with research facilities in New York and can
provide excellent benefits (health insurance, dental, and
vision plan, paid vacation and more). A high impact, high
profile position with excellent opportunity for advancement.

If you know anyone that might be interested, please forward
this item to them or contact:
Barry Gilfillan
Diedre Moire Corporation
Voice: 609-584-8733 Ext. 235
Fax: 609-584-9575
Email: 915613 at candseek.com
Thank You

To permanently discontinue receiving employment
opportunity notices from any and all help wanted
advertisers using the Candidate Seeker system,
click your "Reply" button and type the word "re-
move" without spaces between the letters
into the SUBJECT field then click the "Send"
button. Your email address will be permanently
filtered from ALL future job opportunity
notifications sent via the Candidate Seeker
system.

To temporarily filter employment opportunity
notices sent via the Candidate Seeker system,
type the acronym "JOBOP" into your subject
filter. All employment opportunity notices sent
via the Candidate Seeker system contain the
acronym "JOBOP" in the subject so they may be
easily filtered or blocked if so desired.

Other email addresses may be permanently deleted
from future contact by emailing a single blank
message from the desired address to
nomail at candseek.com. Enter additional addresses
into the body of the message and they will also
be added to the "nomail" list

Please feel free to contact the candidateseeker.com
feedback line at 609-584-5499.  Do not use this
number for job related questions.  All job related
questions should be directed to the employer by
replying to contact addresses or phone numbers
indicated at the end of the job description message.