ADV:What you don't know about your money will hurt you

user5621 at MAILCITY.COM user5621 at MAILCITY.COM
Wed Aug 4 17:55:29 EST 1999

This is a one time mailing, no need
to be removed.

What you don't know about your money will hurt you!!

	Millions of people make huge financial decisions every day.  These
decisions mold our financial well being.  These same decisions can bring us
financial freedom or financial defeat.  What we are trying to do is to
change the way you look at your money.  Your money needs to work for you
since you work so hard for your money.

	What we have done is simply put together an inexpensive information
package with easy to read charts and facts (in actual everyday English)
that will show you what you need to know about rates, debt, saving,
budgeting, mortgages, and much more.

	In closing let me ask you simply, do you know what your financial status
will be in 5, 10, or 20 years?  Or even better, what your status could
be???  If you don't know it will hurt you!

	Call us toll-free today at 1-888-287-7609.  This is a voice message system
which allows you to leave us your e-mail address so that we can get back to
you with more information about this very inexpensive package that could
seriously change your life.