ADV:

magnum97 at ANGELFIRE.COM magnum97 at ANGELFIRE.COM
Fri Aug 13 15:41:58 EST 1999

Pre-Approved $5000.00 Credit Limit
Over 3000 Products
$5,000 Credit Limit
Low 9.8% APR, No Annual Fees
Congratulations,

You have been approved for an unsecured $5000 line of credit on your InterGlobal Select account
regardless of your past credit history. This line of credit is waiting for you to call and
activate it, giving you $5000 of purchasing power immediately! As a special bonus  mention code:
e-2256 and receive an additional 10% off your first order. We carry a large selection of
computers and accessories. Buy the things you need now and pay later! CALL NOW! Start your
shopping spree today. Shop on our web site for great deals and instant credit. Our operators are
waiting to assist you.

Click Here http://community.wow.net/rook and be registered to win a
Hewlett Packard 4443 Computer*:
Call:
1-800-997-2085
Monday Through Friday 7am to 5pm PST
If busy keep trying!
*No purchase necessary to enter. Random Drawing is held monthly.

---This is a one time mailing. No need to be removed.---