>>> WARNING Members, Don't Get Ripped Off !!! <<<

Airman012 at AOL.COM Airman012 at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 14 16:36:43 EST 1999

>>> WARNING Members, Don't Get Ripped Off !!! <<<

/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/
 Volume 4 - Issue 8  Subscriber Count: 28,787

 PLEASE NOTE:  This E-Zine is sent to subscribers only.
 To UNSUBSCRIBE, please call 1-800-242-0363 Ext 1940
/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/

There are some dishonest people who have copied this advertisement in
an attempt to sell their own "cheap imitation" of the Internet Spy & You
program.

Don't be misled by other $15 and $22 programs being advertised on
the net... you get what you pay for, and there's only ONE "Internet Spy
& You" program!!!
Dear E-Zine Subscriber,

This special software offer will expire August 21st !!!

Don't miss this very limited time opportunity to get the software that
will allow you to become the ultimate "Super Snoop" on anyone !!!

Get The SOFTWARE They Want BANNED In All COUNTRIES!!!

"THE INTERNET SPY AND YOU"  SHOWS YOU
      HOW TO GET THE FACTS ON ANYONE!!!

You now have just 10 days left to get the software they want
banned in every country !!!  Why?  Because these secrets were never
intended to reach your eyes... Plus, this is a VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!

Get the facts on anyone using the Internet!

Locate Missing Persons, find Lost Relatives, obtain Addresses
and Phone Numbers of old school friends, even Skip Trace Dead
Beat Spouses.  This is not a Private Investigator, but a
sophisticated SOFTWARE program DESIGNED to automatically
CRACK YOUR CASE with links to thousands of Public Record databases.

Find out SECRETS about your relatives, friends, enemies,
and everyone else! -- even your spouse with the new,
INTERNET SPY AND YOU!!!

It's absolutely astounding!  Here's what you can learn:

License plate number!
Get anyone's name and address with just a license plate number!
(Find that girl you met in traffic!)

Driving record!
Get anyone's driving record

Social security number!
Trace anyone by social security number!

Address!
Get anyone's address with just a name!

Unlisted phone numbers!
Get anyone's phone number with just a name - even unlisted numbers!

Locate!
Long lost friends, relatives, a past lover who broke your heart!

E-mail!
Send anonymous e-mail completely untraceable!

Dirty secrets!
Discover dirty secrets your in-laws don't want you to know!

Investigate anyone!
Use the sources that private investigators use (all on the Internet)
secretly!

Ex-spouse!
Learn how to get information on an ex-spouse that will help you
win in court!  (Dig up old skeletons)

Criminal search-background check!
Find out about your daughters boyfriend!
(or her husband)

Find out!
If you are being investigated!

Neighbors!
Learn all about your mysterious neighbors!  Find out what they
have to hide!

People you work with!
Be astonished by what you'll learn about people you work with!

Education verification!
Did he really graduate college?  Find out!

Internet Spy and You
Software will help you discover ANYTHING about anyone, with
clickable hyperlinks, no typing in Internet addresses!  Just
insert the floppy disk and Go!

You will be shocked and amazed by the secrets that can be
discovered about absolutely everyone!  Find out the secrets
they don't want you to know!   About others, about yourself!

It's INCREDIBLE what you can find out using the Internet Spy
and You and the Internet!  You'll be riveted to your computer screen!
Get the software they're trying to ban!

ACT NOW, Before it's too late!

LIMITED TIME OFFER -- THIS SPECIAL SOFTWARE OFFER EXPIRES
AUGUST 21st !!!  ORDER TODAY!!!

We will RUSH YOU our Internet Spy and You software so you can
begin discovering all the secrets you ever wanted to know!

You can know EVERYTHING about ANYONE with our Internet Spy and
You Software.  Works with all browsers and all versions of AOL!

ORDER TODAY !!!

(ORDERS OUTSIDE THE USA, ADD $10.00)

(ALL SOFTWARE PACKAGES SHIPPED WITHIN 48 HOURS)

We have 100 licenses/copies of this program.  This offer may
be discontinued without notice.  Orders received or postmarked
AFTER 08/21/99, will be returned.  Sorry, there will be NO
exceptions!!!

DON'T WAIT TO GET STARTED... here's what to do:

**                         >>> Mail or Fax Order Form <<<
**
**             The Internet Spy & You Software  [Reg. Ver. 7.06]
**
**    E-Zine Subscribers order today to save more than 40% off the original
price!!!
**                             Only $45.95  (Regular price $79.95)
**
**    Enclosed is ____  $ 45.95 or
**                         ____  $ 48.87 (UT customers add 6.35% sales tax)
**
**   Yes, I am paying with Cash or Money Order, please take an additional
**   13% off this special offer price.
**    Enclosed is ____ $ 39.95 in the form of Cash or Money Order.
**                         ____ $ 42.49 (UT customers add 6.35% sales tax)
**
**       (Please add $7.00 to receive a MAC VERSION of this software.)
**
**    Sorry, we do not accept personal or business checks.
**
**    Your Ordering Options: (Choose one only.)
**
**    1) Print this complete order form then fax your credit card order:
(209) 796-9629
**
**    2) Send your payment and order form to:
**                                      Langton & Associates
**                                  1052 South Navajo Street
**                                        SLC,  Utah  84104
**
**    Authorization Code:  A1E
**
**    Your Name:      _________________________________________
**
**    Your Address:  _________________________________________
**
**    City:  _________________  State: __________  Zip ___________
**
**    Your E-mail Address: __________________________________
**    [   ] PC Version    [   ] Mac Version (please add $7.00 for Mac)
**
**    Method of payment:  [   ] Visa [   ] MasterCard [   ] American Express
**    Credit Card#:
**    Exp Date:
**    We cannot process your credit card payment without your signature!

"Products & Services For Doing Business On The Net"

NOTE: THIS PROGRAM WILL NOT WORK ON WINDOWS 3.11 AND OLDER

REFUNDS:  Since this is "information" on disk, we cannot issue a refund
after your order is shipped, only a replacement if necessary.

DISCLAIMER:  The seller of this powerful software resource will not be
held responsible for how the purchaser chooses to use its resources.