Deferrating media components

CPHL - De Zoysa, Aruni ADezoysa at phls.nhs.uk
Tue Aug 17 02:54:10 EST 1999

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEE884.6967C30C

Hi
Can anyone tell me how to use chelex-100 resin to remove contaminating iron
from media components

Please reply to adezoysa at phls.co.uk
Thanks
A. de Zoysa

The information contained in this EMAIL and any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person without the express authority of the PHLS, or the intended recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it.

http://www.phls.co.uk/
------_=_NextPart_001_01BEE884.6967C30C

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>Deferrating media components</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Hi</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Can anyone tell me how to use chelex-100 resin to remove contaminating iron from media components</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Please reply to adezoysa at phls.co.uk</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Thanks</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">A. de Zoysa</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01BEE884.6967C30C--