Yeast Two Hybrid System - Web Resources?

Valmik K. Vyas valmik at alum.mit.edu
Tue Aug 17 03:05:42 EST 1999

Sounds like a great idea! I guess I have been pretty spoiled by having lots of
people around me who do two-hybrid almost daily...but still there is not a good
centralized place to find information on the subject.  Seems like the more
recent websites that I have seen which have two-hybrid stuff are those
dedicated to explaining some vast genomic scale interaction map project (like
that of Stan Fields)...a clear centralized region to address issues like
expression levels of different vectors, different reporters, etc. would be very
useful.
My one suggestion would be to get a link to your page from the SGD (@
stanford), so you can get enough traffic from people who use the system
regularly.
Feel free to contact me if you need any help...either in making the page or
regarding experience with particular vectors.  I am a graduate student in the
lab of Marian Carlson.  We do quite a bit of two-hybrid...not genomic scale,
but enough....
Take care, and good luck!
-valmik