How a $5.00 investment can save you THOUSANDS of $$!

source44 at MAILCITY.COM source44 at MAILCITY.COM
Thu Aug 19 02:20:42 EST 1999

Need to buy a new or used vehicle and want to save thousands of
dollars and frustrating time shopping.  Let us show you how easy and
effective it can be.  We have over 30 years combined experience in the
automobile business and can provide you with the information you need to
greatly improve your automobile buying experience.

INFORMATION LIKE:

How to purchase a new vehicle for INVOICE or dealer cost.

How to understand the used car market so you can make a wise financial
decision when purchasing a used vehicle.

How to understand dealer financing so you do not pay too much interest when
you finance a vehicle using a dealer financing source.

How to avoid dealer ad ons.

How to not make an impulsive decision that you may regret without our
information.

Please do yourself a great justice and order our information program. It is
very inexpensive, to the point, and can save you THOUSANDS of $$ on your
next vehicle purchase or lease.  We provide you with the knowledge that
would take years to obtain or cost hundreds even thousands of dollars in
mistakes without our program.

To order this valuable, time saving information send a check or money order
for the mere purchase price of $5.00 plus $3.00 shipping and handling to
Helpful Information, P.O. Box 176 Shelbyvill, KY 40066.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

If you are not 100% completely satisfied with our money saving information
for any reason.  We provide a no questions asked 30 day money back
guarantee of the purchase price.

Please do yourself a favor and let a small $5.00 investment save you
valuable time and money.

Information is sent on a 3.5" IBM compatible disk.  Please allow 2-4 weeks
for delivery.