Peptide solubility and aa-composition

Pal Szecsi d189456 at dadlnet.uni2.dk
Sat Aug 21 02:26:18 EST 1999

Download the free program from www.schafer-n.com
It is a Win (only) small program that tells you about the problems with
synthetic peptides.
It calculate the MW, pI & hydrophobicity and estimate its solubility. It
also tells you when sequences are difficult to syntheze.
You can also order peptides directly from it.

Pal Szecsi M.D.Ph.D.
Dept of Clinical Chemistry
Roskilde County Hospital
DK-4000 Roskilde