Vectors for long range PCR products

David Adelson d.adelson at anprod.csiro.au
Tue Aug 24 02:02:39 EST 1999

G'day,

We have recently used 5' RACE for the first time, and to our amazement it has
given us a huge product, ca. 15 kb (in agreement with our Northern data for the
gene in question).  What we now need is a vector (preferably plasmid) that will
take such a large insert.  This is an awkward size range. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Dave

--
David L Adelson PhD  - Functional Genomics
CSIRO Animal Production

http://www.anprod.csiro.au/

NOTE: To avoid Big Sibling opening/reading your snail mail to me, make sure to
mark the envelope with "personal" or "private".