Vectors for long range PCR products

John R. McQuiston zje8 at cdc.gov
Tue Aug 24 07:25:33 EST 1999

We tried Invitrogen's Topo XL kit and didn't have much success.  We've used the
TOPO TA kit with great success for <4kb.
We're working in the 10-15kb range and found that cutting it into a few pieces
and subcloning works best.  However this may not be what you need if you have
to have it intact.

John

John R. McQuiston
CDC Atlanta.