primer design for stratagene's quick change mutagenesis

Rick Bright rbright at rmy.emory.edu
Tue Aug 24 17:32:37 EST 1999

Desalted Oligos are perfect for most mutagenesis that we have done in
our lab.  We never pay for any additional purification.  If you are
having problems with your reactions, you should ignore everything I say
and go by the book until you can resolve your issues.  If all is going
well, you can take the shortcuts and save much money.